It's that time again! It's Friday and you know what that means - it's time to Blog Hop! This weekly event is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. Thanks to Jennifer and this wonderful event, I've discovered great new blogs.
Blogs I discovered last week:
The Fiction Enthusiast - PNR/UF, Chick Lit, YA, Romantic Suspense. Her blog design is lovely.
Maybe Tomorrow? - PNR/UF. And it appears that Beth is currently reading Lover Mine. Aargh lucky girl!!
So get to hopping and go check them out!


Hi just hopping by to say hi! I don't do this one but I like the chance just to say hi to everyone :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new follower who just hopped over from The Book Blogger Hop! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteJust stopped in from the blog hop and started following, and I also know I can't pass up a contest! Can't wait to check out your blog some more.
ReplyDeletejust followed you from the blog hop and am now following your blog! i am also curious to read the carrie diaries!
ReplyDeleteI'm a recent follower of your blog. My post is here. Happy Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteYou have an award on my blog:)
ReplyDeletehttp://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-award-thanks-for-sunshine.html
Stopped by from the Blog Hop and am a new follower. I love the colours of your blog, beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hi!! I'm stopping by from the book blogger hop!! I'm a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteHi just hoppping byI am a new follower, and I love your blog, and am looking forward to future posts from you!!!
ReplyDeleteJust another blog hopper, can I say I *love* your colour scheme? Reminds me of sunsets in the summer =)
ReplyDeleteAnother blogger hopper! New follower.
ReplyDeleteHey there, just dropping by on the hop and have become a new follower.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours of your blog, so bright and beautiful.
You can visit my blog here if you're interested.
Happy Reading!
Thanks for the shout out! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't want to rub it in, but Lover Mine is fabulous! If you love the series so far, you won't be disappointed!
I have an award for you here!